A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hall, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hayward Medical Center
- North Florida Surgical Pavilion
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jackson Hall FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hall practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.