A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hall, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Hayward Medical Center
- North Florida Surgical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jackson Hall FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hall practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.