Dr. Daniel Hall Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hall?

Psychologist

Posted on July 4th, 2017

I was very disappointed w/ my recent visit to Dr. Daniel Hall especially when I had waited for almost a month to get an appt to address my nausea and dizziness. He jumped to hasty conclusions without fully examining me and exploring various factors that contributed to my symptoms. Instead, he was dismissive even when I inquired about getting a hearing test. He fixated on my comment of having headaches and dx me w/ "atypical migraines" and shuffled me out the door to get referral with a neurologist. I left the intake feeling invalidated and upset. As an informed consumer, I contacted others who have had ENT visits and learned that I did not receive a full eval for potential vestibular dysfunction. I also contacted an ENT I know and was informed Dr. Hall should have scheduled an endogram and ENG. The last piece is, I went back to my PCP five days later and was dx with infection in inner ear canal and nasal inflammation!! How does a board-certified ENT miss something like this? I wasted time and money and would never recommend this provider to anyone.

The BEST!

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Dr. Hall, his assistant Ryan & all the office staff are the BEST! I was referred to Dr. Hall by my dermatologist, after being diagnosed with melanoma. I have never had a doctor as wonderful as him in my life. He explained everything well & took care of the problem, quickly. I never felt nervous during the whole ordeal. Simply the best! We need more doctors like him!

Fantastic Doc

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Was a recommendation from our Dermatologist after a devastating diagnosis of invasive basal cell cancer in my husbands nose, we felt like kicked in the stomach. From our first meeting, through 3 surgeries and follow up he was everything you could desire in a Physician. In a world where healthcare seems to be falling apart he is a bright oasis and so is his nurse Tory. We would have given anything to avoid the past 3 months but he made it as easy as possible and a great outcome for my husband. My hubby loves his new nose better than his old!

Posted on July 4th, 2017