Overall Review

March 25th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Johnson for at least 6 years ( and just found this site mentioned in Menshealth Magazine ) and I think as others have said ,that he LISTENS to you and never rushes you. I've always been "Cured" by him. A great personality.

February 8th, 2013
Dr, Johnson Really Cares
I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for quite a few years because my prior doctor moved to Georga. Dr Johnson has a wonderful bedside manor. He actually LISTENS to what you say and discusses the matter with you, instead of shooting questions at you rapid-fire, like other doctors. One of the ways you know that he is actually is you can see the concern/sympathy in his eyes. Dr. Johnson has a very trusting manor and (odd to say) he has kind eyes, It is easy to talk with him and he does not rush you. When he is in the exam room, it is like you are the only person in the office, he is that thourough and does not rush you. I have recommended him before and am still recommending people to him.

July 14th, 2010
As a first time patient I was impressed with the staff - knowledgeable and courteous. Doctor Johnson gave me plenty of time for questions and did not rush me in any way. Asked good background questions and went over my history. Made a future appt for blood work and complete physical, as this was just a 'new patient overview'.The only negative was the wait time. I arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment and my total wait time (outer and inner office) was over 30 minutes.