A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Orange County Medical Association (OCMA
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joo Yop Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Family Physicians.