A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Orange County Medical Association (OCMA
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joo Yop Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Family Physicians.