Dr. Daniel Kim MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

June 25th, 2013
Can do it all
From physicals, to shots, to sutures, to disease awareness Dr. Daneil Kim is an expert in most all areas. He listens, discusses your thoughts, and sometimes your predetermined thoughts, and then he carefully analyzes and then recommends multiple options. Each option's risks are explained and he leads you towards to the best course of action. Having a doctor that can communicate these procedures in a casual and friendly manor is very rare and I'm glad I found Dr. Kim

May 3rd, 2013
Excellent Physician
Dr. Kim is an excellent physician. He schedules the necessary lab work to back up his diagnosis. He refers you to a specialist when he feels it is necessary. He has been prompt in responding the my Follow Your Health email.

May 2nd, 2013
Dr. Kim
We have been going to Dr. Kim for almost 12 years. He is great!

March 31st, 2013
Why Dr. Dan Kim?
My wife and I were very happy with the doctors we had and then they both retired within a few weeks of each other. We were very disappointed with every one we tried until we met Dr. Kim. He is very caring, knowledgeable and listens to our concerns. We now take my wife's mother to see him and he recently changed her medication for arthritis pain that has made a huge difference in her mobility.

May 9th, 2012
Great Doctor
As a health care professional myself, I expect nothing but the best and you will find that with Dr. Kim.

March 19th, 2012
Looking for new family Dr. after moving
Looking for a new "family" doctor for my family I scheduled a "physical" to get introduced, history, and all that. He gave me a very skimpy exam, asked a few general questions, and when I asked if some blood tests (panels) should be taken, he seemed to reluctantly agree. He kept asking "what is wrong with you" and I said nothing I know of, but maybe this or that test ought to be done. He got more and more unfriendly, challenging me that HE was the doctor. I tried to talk to him, but he wasn't hearing anything I was saying. He wanted me to complain about some problem I had and I just wanted a checkup. He really seemed totally unaware of anyway to exam anything!! I had never been treated like that before and can't imagine how he can treat patients the way I was treated. Don't go to him unless you can say I have this or that problem, because his capabilities end there. At this point, if I did have a problem I would not go see this Dr.