A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Kim MD and MS is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and La Mirada, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Hematologists, and Anaheim Oncologists.