A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jae Kim MD and MS is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Hematologists, and Anaheim Oncologists.