Dr. Daniel Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 7th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Kim after I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Dr. Kim is very courteous, professional, caring, and respectful. He always takes the time to explain and answer all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

September 17th, 2013
Great listener and good at explaining everything. Very thorough and answered all of my questions. He calls back! Fantastic cancer doctor. Agree that he looks very young (when I met him the first time, I thought he was an apprentice) but once he started talking I knew he knew it all.

August 27th, 2013
Finally
Went to 4 different doctors for my blood problem no one was able to figure out. Saw Dr. Kim who looked too young to be a doctor but he was the only one who was able to figure out what was going on. Very good.

June 22nd, 2013
I was seen by other cancer doctors in the past, but Dr. Kim is by far my favorite because he explains everything and treats me with respect. After my first diagnosis (I had cancer twice) I was terrified and I guess I couldn't hide my fears, but Dr. Kim called me at home a day after my first visit to make sure I was doing OK. My main doctor speaks highly of him too. I agree the parking can be better because it once took me like 10 minutes to find an open spot but oh well it is free. Great personality, always energetic and funny too.

April 18th, 2013
Very nice and listens to me. Parking is hard. Doctor is great and actually calls me back.

October 17th, 2012
He listens to what I have to say, and respects my opinion.

July 11th, 2012
Jacob
Incredibly smart and sensible doctor with unparalled ability to know and understand what I am going through. Thank you Dr. Kim, you are the best.

February 14th, 2012
L.M.
It's funny how the prior comment was about Dr. Kim when he was at UCLA. After UCLA, I know that he moved onto Cedars-Sinai where he treated me with a bone marrow transplantation. This was 3 years ago. He was one of those rare doctors to whom I felt very comfortable talking about everything. I have a tendency to ramble but he was always so pleasant and patient with me. He saw me in the hospital every day during my transplant. He always had a UCLA medical student with him so I guess he was working and teaching at the same time. Dr. Kim is smart, courteous, and has excellent bedside manners. I was extremely happy with him.

February 12th, 2012
Hi Doctor Kim, you were my doctor when you were still at UCLA and treated me for my melanoma. Thank you so much for your care! Hope you are well in Anaheim. I'll stop by to say thanks in person.

September 26th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Kim
The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation is a fantastic group. Dr. Kim and the entire team from the center helped me in such a way that I can't show thanks enough. They empowered me by keeping me informed and educated with everything going on and answered every question I had. I wasn't just a patient, I was a friend.

June 13th, 2011
Compassionate Cancer Doctor
Dr. Kim is a very compassionate cancer doctor, detail oriented, smart, caring and best of all, he even takes the time to pray for his patients during their visits. I walked into his office one day (which happens to be next to the infusion room) and saw the numerous accolades and diplomas he received on the wall, which is hidden from the public. He's very humble for not wanting to showcase it. He's a stand out oncologist.

June 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor
Very nice and caring doctor. He gave me a complete outline of the procedures and explained it in detail. Truly appreciate Dr. Kim.