A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Upland Surgeons.