A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Upland Orthopedic Surgeons and Upland Surgeons.