A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jin Hyouck Lee DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Family Medicine near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL and Bourbonnais, IL.
See Urbana Family Physicians.