Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 5th, 2016

The practice was very personable and professional. Seems like the more patients the practice received, less professionalism and wait times can be very long. front staff can be unpleasant. Constant turnover and always a new doctor. Waiting area needs updating... feels more like a clinic

Front Desk Staff Rude show details Front Desk Staff Rude
Sep 2nd, 2014

The doctors at Child and Teen Wellness Center are excellent. However, the front staff is very rude. When you call to make and appointment they are not friendly at all. They pick up the phone as if you are bothering them. When you visit the office they are rude not friendly. I am going to find another pediatrician after 7 years because of the front staff. Very poor service.

The Best show details The Best
by Virginia Roberts on Jul 9th, 2010

Dr. Levy is the best of the best. You will be hard pressed to find a developmental pediatrician more in tune with children anywhere. I recomend his office to everyone I meet. If it were not for him I would not have found out the extent of my sons disabilities as early as I did. My children adore him as do I, we consider him more a part of our family than anything.

Jan 25th, 2010