A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jen-Chi Lin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lin practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Oregon, OH.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.