A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Neuro-Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Lin practice?
Dr. Daniel Lin practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Plastic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Maumee, OH.
See Warren Ophthalmologists, Warren Internists, and Warren Plastic Surgeons.