A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Lin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lin practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.