Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude Staff and long wait show details Rude Staff and long wait
Apr 8th, 2016

Staff was absolutely rude and inappropriate. I waited over an hour and 15 minutes for my appointment and I had asked twice how much longer It was going to be and Karen at the front desk snipped at me for asking. I left work early for this appointment and when I told her the least they could've done was call their patients if they knew he was running behind she ignored me and walked away. I sat down and she said to her coworkers "Ugh! she's been up here twice now!!" I work in a doctors office as well and this would not be tolerated... Dr. Lin himself is an okay Doctor but he doesn't spend much time talking to you or explaining what your diagnosis is.

Very nice doctor. He actually slows down to talk with you. Good staff, too. show details Very nice doctor. He actually slows down to talk with you. Good staff, too.
by Brenda Sowders on Oct 28th, 2015

Ongoing testing. So not sure of end results yet.

by Karen on Jun 29th, 2015

Very nice man. Seeing as though he's a neurological ophthalmologist, I was hoping to get help for my vision changes along with my migraines. He has to try different things because of insurance, no fault of his own. So we play the waiting game. Hoping he can help me. Staff is so kind as well. Fingers crossed!

five star eye doctor show details five star eye doctor
by jazzikat on Feb 13th, 2015