Dr. Daniel Jay Markowitz MD is male, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Markowitz is Excellent. Dr. Markowitz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Markowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Markowitz practice?
Dr. Daniel Markowitz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near Asbury Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Asbury Park Internists, Asbury Park Pulmonologists, and Asbury Park Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Markowitz, Dr. Danny Markowitz, Dr. Dan Markowitz, Dr. Danilo Markowitz