A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Markowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Markowitz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Markowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jay Markowitz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Markowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Markowitz practices Pulmonary Disease near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Manasquan Pulmonologists.