A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Markowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markowitz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Markowitz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Markowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jay Markowitz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Markowitz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Markowitz practices Pulmonary Disease near Ocean, NJ.