A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital, Winchester, Ma
- Burlington Medical Group Pc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Daniel McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McCarthy practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Billerica, MA.
See Burlington Internists.