A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Miller is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Miller, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Miller MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Miller practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.