A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Miller, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Medical Centers
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Miller MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Miller practices Neurological Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.