A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Morgan, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jones Morgan MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.