Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

run do not walk show details run do not walk
by don polak on Aug 7th, 2014

Awful experience. 2 hours wait time. He had to step out for an hour and front desk did not know that!!!

Exceptional service show details Exceptional service
by Delilah on May 21st, 2013

yesterday, I went to Dr. Morgan's office in constant shoulder pain like I never felt before. Dr. Morgan gave me clear information about my diagnosis, with compassion. His chair side manner was excellent, I have found a great orthopedic Dr. in Brooklyn, and I am happy to announce the pain is beginning subside.

Feb 7th, 2012

Staff is pushy and rude to most patient's. they are so brisk when they speak to you and lack any sensitivity training. They need to realize that most people are upset hearing they have to have surgery. In fact, they are in shock and a little TLC would go a long way. Also, the doctor needs more time with the patients.

total right hip replacement November 22 2010 age 46 show details total right hip replacement November 22 2010 age 46
Jan 9th, 2011

I had my total right hip replacement exactly seven weeks ago. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr Morgan, his staff and the experience at Beth Israel. I have been pain free since day 3 of the surgery. My surgery has brought nothing but relief to my life. I had to use a walker for six weeks(sucked)but then my restrictions were lifted. I am now driving and walking. I also chose to go to Augustan Lutheran for therapy which in retrospect was not really necessary. Dr Morgan told me exactly that but I didn't listen. I was very nervous about going home after the hospital but he did know best. Dr. Morgan did an amazing job and I cannot think of a way to express how happy I am except praising him so other people considering him as a surgeon will read this. Lori Ann