Dr. Daniel Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Morgan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Morgan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 16th, 2017

Retire right now¡¡!

After a bilayer total knee replacements last week, Morgan didn't want to know me. He sent me to King brook Jewish Rehabilitation Center 7n Brooklyn. I am a 32 year old male. I rarely saw him when I was in the hospital. When asked where I wanted to go for rehab I said Sheepshead Bay. Morgan said because of my age, he was sending me to Kingsbrook. I was in ex gushing pain. He NEVER gave me medicine for it. When at rehab I wasn't given my regular medicine that I take on a daily basis. They didn't care how much pain I was in. The physical therapy was so bad that my family members made arrangement's for me at Sheepshead Bay. Morgan was furious, and didn't want me as a patient anymore. I had to fin find another orthopedic surgeon. Doctrine stick up for one another, don't like going against each otherr.

July 13th, 2017

Go elsewhere

Morgan is arrogant, downright nasty, only thinks about how much money the insurance will pay him. He didn't take an x-ray of any kind and said I would have to have surgery. Not knowing another surgeons name I agreed to let him do the surgery. This was the biggest mistake I made. Not only did I have one infection after another, but he NEVER gave me an antibiotic. I had to go to my general practiconer to get one. One thing I learned about this doctor, he won't give pre-op or post-op instructions when he tells you that surgery is needed. He just doesn't care when problem's come up before and after surgery. He is only interested in the money. I am a senior citizen and I am not going to let this happen to another person. I'm telling you what Morgan is like before you make an appointment with him. DON'T.

July 12th, 2017

How can you (Dr. Morgan), have 12 expertise & not be good at anything?

Every physician (whether it be general practician or surgeon), has one and only one area of expertise. Morgan claims to have 12 areas of expertise. He is very unprofessional, misdiagnoses patients, never takes x-rays or MRI's and doesn't listen to patients (especially female patient's). No one is good at everything. That's why there are specialties.

June 27th, 2017

May have been good at one point, but not any more!

I was hesitant to make an appointment with this doctor (after reading some of his review's), but I did anyway. Every one of those reviews were right. This Doctor only thinks about surgery only and doesn't give alternative treatment solutions to patients. He was very arrogant, cocky and very disrespectful. He thinks that he is God. He tried making surgical decisions for me. This isn't the doctor that I wish to go to

June 15th, 2017

Don't even make an appointment!

Once you make an a appointment with Morgan you will regret it for eternity. The first thing a patient will hear out of his mouth is "you need surgery", he will NEVER give the patients an alternative to surgery. In a lot of cases there are alternatives. He shouldn't be anyone's first choice of an orthopedic surgeon. To patient's you need an orthopedic surgeon here is some advice: " GO TO AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON WITH AN OPEN MIND, THIS ISN' T THE DOCTOR TO GO TO. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!"

May 20th, 2017

STAY AWAY

Dr. Morgan operated on my left hip instead on my right hip. He was supposedly doing a left hip replacement. I am 45 years old and was in a bad car accident, went to the emergency room and he operated on the wrong hip. Now i have 2 bad hips. I am in a wheelchair now. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 20th, 2017

Don't go to this doctor!

Dr. Morgan wanted to give me a total knee replacement and I am only 28 years old. When I heard that, I walked out of his office because I wanted a gel shot and he didn't want to hear that. I went to another orthopaedic surgeon and received gel shots & I am doing just fine. Morgan likes going for the most radical procedures instead of trying simple ones first. Do not step foot in this doctors office because he seems like surgery is the only answer for all situations. Avoid him at all costs!

April 28th, 2017

DO NOT WALK AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!

After you see this doctor DO NOT WALK AWAY, RUN AWAY!!! He will never understand what he does to his patient's physically and mentally. He will tell the patient's they need surgery and do it incorrectly, not knowing how to make it right or wish to make it right!!! No one trust this doctor!!! He wants money in the worst way and doesn't care what he has to do for it!!!

April 28th, 2017

NEVER AGAIN

I will NEVER recommend this so called doctor to anyone ever!!! He has proved that he can't be trusted, he enjoys making decision s for his patient's (as far as surgery goes) and all he wants to do is go for the most racial procedures first rather than last!!! He NEVER takes x-rays of any kind and makes incorrect diagnoses. Looking back on my experience I don't know if I needed knee replacement on my right knee? I haven't had one good day with this knee!!! I think he may have had a bill to pay and needed some money and operated on me!!!

April 6th, 2017

Walk away from this office FAST!

Knee replacements DON'T work! Every 10-15 years knee replacement parts wear out and have to be replaced. When I visited this doctor HE NEVER TOLD ME THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION the reason is simple KNEE REPLACEMENT S BRING IN MORE MONEY THAN A LESS INVASIVE PROCEDURE! The amount of MONEY this so called doctor takes in means more than the patients well being! He doesn't care about patients health, he cares how many patients he can see in any given day. It is volume rather than care that he is carving for.

February 8th, 2012

Staff is pushy and rude to most patient's. they are so brisk when they speak to you and lack any sensitivity training. They need to realize that most people are upset hearing they have to have surgery. In fact, they are in shock and a little TLC would go a long way. Also, the doctor needs more time with the patients.

June 27th, 2017