Dr. Daniel Morgan MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Brooklyn, NY

2.4

May 20th, 2017
STAY AWAY
Dr. Morgan operated on my left hip instead on my right hip. He was supposedly doing a left hip replacement. I am 45 years old and was in a bad car accident, went to the emergency room and he operated on the wrong hip. Now i have 2 bad hips. I am in a wheelchair now. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 19th, 2017
Don't go to this doctor!
Dr. Morgan wanted to give me a total knee replacement and I am only 28 years old. When I heard that, I walked out of his office because I wanted a gel shot and he didn't want to hear that. I went to another orthopaedic surgeon and received gel shots & I am doing just fine. Morgan likes going for the most radical procedures instead of trying simple ones first. Do not step foot in this doctors office because he seems like surgery is the only answer for all situations. Avoid him at all costs!

April 28th, 2017
DO NOT WALK AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!
After you see this doctor DO NOT WALK AWAY, RUN AWAY!!! He will never understand what he does to his patient's physically and mentally. He will tell the patient's they need surgery and do it incorrectly, not knowing how to make it right or wish to make it right!!! No one trust this doctor!!! He wants money in the worst way and doesn't care what he has to do for it!!!

April 28th, 2017
NEVER AGAIN
I will NEVER recommend this so called doctor to anyone ever!!! He has proved that he can't be trusted, he enjoys making decision s for his patient's (as far as surgery goes) and all he wants to do is go for the most racial procedures first rather than last!!! He NEVER takes x-rays of any kind and makes incorrect diagnoses. Looking back on my experience I don't know if I needed knee replacement on my right knee? I haven't had one good day with this knee!!! I think he may have had a bill to pay and needed some money and operated on me!!!

April 7th, 2017
Information for this doctors patients!
When morgan performs surgery on a patient, don't expect him to fix the problem if one comes up. He has NO knowledge on how to fix problems! The patient can go to his office on several occasions but you won't get any where with him. He will get money for all emergency visits, the problem will never get resolved. I found out the hard way. A patient can seek out legal help within the first two and a half years from the date of the surgery. Sometimes, he will have the patient's keep coming back just to get money. But it's a no win situation! This doctor is very money hungry and after he can't get anymore out of you, your left in the cold! He NEVER gave me the name of another orthopedic surgeon. I had to go to my outside doctor on my own

April 6th, 2017
Walk away from this office FAST!
Knee replacements DON'T work! Every 10-15 years knee replacement parts wear out and have to be replaced. When I visited this doctor HE NEVER TOLD ME THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION the reason is simple KNEE REPLACEMENT S BRING IN MORE MONEY THAN A LESS INVASIVE PROCEDURE! The amount of MONEY this so called doctor takes in means more than the patients well being! He doesn't care about patients health, he cares how many patients he can see in any given day. It is volume rather than care that he is carving for.

February 28th, 2017
Morgan can't tell the difference between hip bones & tumors on hip bones
In 2005. When I started seeing Morgan I had at the time a small tumor on the left hip bone. When Morgan did a total knee replacement on the left knee, he noticed the small tumor on the left h hip. Morgan told me that it was my hip bone sticking out. This so called doctor, couldn't tell the difference between a hip bone & tumor. In 2016, when I had total knee replacements revisions on both knees, that surgeon took it out. It took up half my hip bone. Thank god Morgan didn't touch it. He would have screwed it up just like he screwed up the knee replacements on both knees oringinally. He doesn't seem to know knees/hips, but claims to be an expert on both.

February 7th, 2012
Staff is pushy and rude to most patient's. they are so brisk when they speak to you and lack any sensitivity training. They need to realize that most people are upset hearing they have to have surgery. In fact, they are in shock and a little TLC would go a long way. Also, the doctor needs more time with the patients.