Dr. Daniel Morgan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 19th, 2016
When you go to Dr. Morgan for a consultation, if your told that you need surgery, that's the only thing he will say. He doesn't give details, like you are going to need more surgery after the initial one in years to come. When he tells a pt that they need total knee replacement, he won't tell you that in 10-15 later the knee has to be revised (fix worn out parts of replacement). He doesn't do revisions, the pt has to go elsewhere.

November 16th, 2016
MONEY MAKING OFFICE/ASSEMBLY LINE
Dr. Morgan is so desperate for money that he will tell the pt. keep coming back every 6 wks. even if there's nothing wrong with you. Every appt. time is given to three people. If all 3 pts. show up, it's standing room only. When you ask the reception desk why there is such a wait, they're the nastiest people with the rudest answers.

November 11th, 2016
Review of Dr Morgan
The first time I met Dr Morgan I was not impressed with him. He told me, "If you don't want me to do your surgery, don't come to my office.". Dr. Morgan comes very highly recommended, yet I can't see why. He spends five minutes with me, is very brisk and disrespectful, can't answer any of my questions & he thinks I am going to let him operate on me. Is he kidding me?

October 4th, 2016
surgery no matter what the circumstances are
Dr. Morgan did sme shoulder surgery on me about a month ago. I am a diabetic. My glucose fasting reading was 328. Dr. Morgan went ahead with shoulder surgery even though his regular anesthesia doctor refused to assist him in surgery. He got someone else to ad minister the anesthesia and did the surgery anyway. When the anesthesia wore off, I was in agony. I called his office and was told by one of his partners "you should have been medicated " I never saw an office where no one cares. I never went back and will never refer anyone to Dr. Morgan.

August 17th, 2016
it's all in your head
I went to Dr. Morgan for ten years. He did two total knee replacements. One on each knee. I went to Dr. Morgan every week as an emergency visit because I had alot of pain in the right knee. He told me for five years "it's all in your head. There isn't anything wrong with you.". I went to different orthopedic surgeon and no one wanted to repair Morgan's work. The problem was I needed two revisions and hip surgery. I found a surgeon who did it in 2016. I can walk without a Kane or walker now.

July 10th, 2016
waste of time
I wasted more time b waiting in the waiting room then the whole visit seeing the doctor. Dr. Morgan keeps his patients in the waiting rm for hrs and sees the patient for five mins. He is making decisions for pts. Instead of giving the pts the facts & let them decide he makes the decision for you. I didn't know that GOD came in a white coat, THANK You GOD!!!!!

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Morgan is the worst orthopedic surgeon I ever went to. I needed double knee revisions. He did the original knee replacements. One on each knee. But he did not know how to do a revision.

May 21st, 2013
Exceptional service
yesterday, I went to Dr. Morgan's office in constant shoulder pain like I never felt before. Dr. Morgan gave me clear information about my diagnosis, with compassion. His chair side manner was excellent, I have found a great orthopedic Dr. in Brooklyn, and I am happy to announce the pain is beginning subside.

February 7th, 2012
Staff is pushy and rude to most patient's. they are so brisk when they speak to you and lack any sensitivity training. They need to realize that most people are upset hearing they have to have surgery. In fact, they are in shock and a little TLC would go a long way. Also, the doctor needs more time with the patients.