A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moynihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Moynihan, Family Practioner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moynihan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moynihan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moynihan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moynihan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moynihan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Moynihan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Moynihan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Moynihan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Moynihan practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.