A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moynihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Moynihan, Family Practioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moynihan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moynihan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Moynihan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Moynihan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Moynihan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Moynihan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Moynihan practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.