A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moynihan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Skin Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment and Vasectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moynihan graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moynihan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SW Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moynihan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moynihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Moynihan practice?
Dr. Daniel Moynihan practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Moynihan, Dr. Danny Moynihan, Dr. Dan Moynihan, Dr. Danilo Moynihan