A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murphy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Murphy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Murphy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fayetteville, NY.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons and Fayetteville Surgeons.