A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Marfan Syndrome
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Murphy practice?
Dr. Daniel Murphy practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.