A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Congenital Heart Defects, Marfan Syndrome, and Neurosurgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Murphy practice?
Dr. Daniel Murphy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Family Medicine, and Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Cardiologists, and Palo Alto Family Physicians.