A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Murphy practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.