A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Murphy practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.