A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Riley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans