A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Riley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Riley MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Riley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Riley practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Nephrologists.