A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Riley practice?
Dr. Daniel Riley practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio General Practitioners, San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Nephrologists, and San Antonio Neurological Surgeons.