A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Robertson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Robertson MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Robertson practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ada, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons and Grand Rapids Pediatric Surgeons.