A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rosen, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Rosen MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rosen practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.