A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rudolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudolph
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rudolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rudolph, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Rudolph MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rudolph practices Pulmonary Disease near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Pulmonologists.