A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rudolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rudolph, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudolph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Rudolph practice?
Dr. Daniel Rudolph practices Pulmonary Disease near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Pulmonologists.