A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ryan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ryan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 27 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Ryan practice?
Dr. Daniel Ryan practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.