A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Ryan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ryan practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.