Dr. Daniel Sheehan MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Evans, GA

no change

June 8th, 2016
Large patient load = reduced time in exams
I really like Dr. Sheehan, but I worry that his large patient load is requiring him to curtail time spent with patients. When I last saw him, he appeared to be very rushed. On previous visits, this has not been the case. I have had melanoma in the past, and I left Dr. Sheehan feeling that maybe I hadn't had an adequate checkup. This may be an entirely subjective reaction on my part, as I suspect Dr. Sheehan can quickly spot trouble spots as he scans the scan. But I just didn't get the feeling that I was being given adequate time.

November 24th, 2014
I came to Dr.Sheehan regarding issues with my hair. He didn't run any test or even do a close examination of my scalp. He diagnosed me with male pattern baldness. My hair had started falling out in clumps and its just within the past six months. When I questioned this and showed him photos of myself from a few month before he said "Wow you have had significant thinning". No duh!! He was either too busy to be bothered with me or didn't care. I told him I had hypothyroidism and thought there had to be something else wrong. He didn't seem to like that at all and dismissed it. He stood by his diagnosis of MPB even though it takes years to develop... He told me to get some Rogaine and use it. Nice huh? Just what every woman wants to hear when she's loosing her hair and comes to someone for help. I'm not doing any test it's MPB get some Rogaine...