A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sheehan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sheehan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sheehan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newberry County Memorial Hospital
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Sheehan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sheehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sheehan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Newberry, SC.
See Clinton Physiatrists.