A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sheehan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sheehan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sheehan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newberry County Memorial Hospital
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Sheehan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sheehan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sheehan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Newberry, SC and Okatie, SC.
See Clinton Physiatrists.