A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shine, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shine graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Shine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Federal Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Shine MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Shine practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shine has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Shine practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.