A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnwell County Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Daniel Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Smith practices Ophthalmology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Ophthalmologists.