A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sullivan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Sullivan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Burnsville Family Physicians.