A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Vandenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Vandenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Vandenberg MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vandenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Vandenberg practices Internal Medicine near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Harvey Internists.