A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Lifecare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Walsh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Crookston, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND and Roseau, MN.
See Crookston Internists and Crookston Oncologists.