A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Lifecare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Grand Forks, ND.
See Grand Forks Internists and Grand Forks Oncologists.