A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Lifecare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans