A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weiner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weiner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Weiner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weiner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Hermitage Pediatricians and Hermitage Pulmonologists.