A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weiss is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Weiss MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Pulmonologists.