A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weiss is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jay Weiss MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Pulmonologists.