A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weiss is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Weiss practice?
Dr. Daniel Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, Burlington Pulmonologists, and Burlington Anesthesiologists.