Dr. Daniel Jay Weiss MD and PHD is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Weiss practice?
Dr. Daniel Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, Burlington Pulmonologists, and Burlington Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Weiss, Dr. Danilo Weiss, Dr. Dannie Weiss, Dr. Danny Weiss