A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jebens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Jebens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jebens graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jebens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Henry Jebens DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Jebens practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jebens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Jebens practices Internal Medicine near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Greer Internists.