Dr. Daniel Jenkins MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Williamsburg, VA

September 9th, 2015
He has delivered 2/4 of my children and is phenomenal. You may have to wait a while to see him but you know that it's because he is taking his time with another patient and he will donthecsane with you. I'm very sad that he is retiring because he is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

May 26th, 2011
One of the nicest around!
Dr Jenkins is a great ob. I have been seeing him for about 5 years. I lost a baby late in my pregnancy and he couldn't have been more caring or compassionate. He also delivered my healthy baby in 2010 and he is just wonderful. He is a jokester and a lot of fun but, he is super serious when he needs to be. His nurse Betty is just as wonderful. Love them both. I agree with the other lady, he always has time for you. (as much as you need) sometimes i have had to wait but, i know it is because he is being a good doctor. He is worth the wait

April 22nd, 2010
Really Great Doc
Dr. Jenkins delivered both of my children c-section (2005 and 2008). 2005 was an emergency c-section. Dr. Jenkins was not the doctor I had expected, but the one on call. I'm so pleased he was! Great job. Great follow-up. Down to Earth. Healthy babies and that's the important part.

August 1st, 2009
Dr. Jenkins was my obstetrician with my last baby 32 yrs. ago. He has been my gynecologist since then. He has a thriving business, but his compassionate, one on one care is as excellent as the first day I went to him. No matter how backed up and busy he is, he never cheats you out of "your" time. He is such a professional, yet at the same time, so sweet and personal. He's the best dr. I've had the priviledge of going to. I would recommend him to anybody that would like excellent care!

March 31st, 2008
Treated as an Individual, Not as a Number
As busy as the practice is, with Dr. Jenkins, you're never just another number. This compassionate, professional treatment is harder and harder to find in today's times.