A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Jensen, Vascular Surgery is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Jensen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jensen DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Jensen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Jensen practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.