Dr. Daniel Loran Jensen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance