A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Jensen, Vascular Surgery is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Jensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Loran Jensen DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Jensen practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.