A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Johnson practices Surgery near Moline, IL.
See Moline Surgeons.