A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Johnston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Johnston MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Daniel Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Johnston practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists and Winston Salem Child Psychiatrists.