A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Arthur Jones MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Jones practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.