A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Joseph, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Joseph practice?
Dr. Daniel Joseph practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.