A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jovanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Jovanovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jovanovich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Jovanovich, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jovanovich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jovanovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Upmc Mckees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bruce Jovanovich FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Jovanovich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jovanovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Jovanovich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Internists and Portsmouth Cardiologists.