A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Juarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Juarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- A comprehensive list of services in internal medicine are offered in addition to our specialties. Emphasis is placed on programs such as hypertension
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Juarez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans