A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Juarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Juarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- A comprehensive list of services in internal medicine are offered in addition to our specialties. Emphasis is placed on programs such as hypertension
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Juarez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Juarez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Juarez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Juarez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Juarez practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.