A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Junge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Junge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Junge, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Junge graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Junge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Patrick Junge DO is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Junge practice?
- Dr. Daniel Junge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Junge practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.