A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Junick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Junick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Junick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Junick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Junick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Junick graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Junick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Junick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Junick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Junick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Junick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.