Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Junick
Dr. Daniel Junick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Junick is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown, Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital and Lovelace Medical Center. Dr. Junick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Junick has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
Dr. Daniel Junick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Jose Reyna Jr
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi24
Dr. Richard White Jr
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi39
Dr. Edward Atler
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi42