A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cho is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Eastside Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kim Cho MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Cho practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cho practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Ann Arbor Internists.