Dr. Daniel Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 3rd, 2016
I had a hip replacement and its nice to be out of pain and the Doctor did an excellent job.

September 13th, 2013
horrible Dr
The PA saw me because it would take 2 weeks to see Davis. She was concerned about the pain and swelling in my knee and ordered an MRI. After the MRI, I saw Dr Davis to go over results. He came in the exam room, said everything looks fine, rest and Ice, then left. He didn't even examine me! Let me leave in severe pain, didn't see if my knee needed draining, it does, nothing. Said I should have a cortisone shot that will help. I got my MRI results in the mail, everything is not fine according to the results and a cortisone shot will only cover up the problem. I called back and left a message with receptionist explaining this, he didn't even bother to call back! Saddest part, he's my second opinion after having Tito deal with another horrible Dr who didn't examine me!

June 26th, 2013
he cancelled my appointment last minute very bad service by all the staff.
i did not wanted to reschedule , i had a knee doctor from ventura orthopedics and nearly spent 3 minutes for 185.00 dollars , and wow

May 6th, 2013
Horrible!!!!!!
Don't use him unless you want to suffer!!!! Worse orthopedic! Had to have a second surgery because of him. Thank god I found an amazing orthopedic and he fixed his mistakes he made.

March 26th, 2010
Mary
Very professional doctor. Diagnosed problem that was not found with other doctor. Will use him again.