A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel KiHong Kim MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Ophthalmologists.