Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Kim
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with GV (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center and University of Mississippi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Kim has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Carter Milner
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi9
Dr. Mary Jane Burton
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi14
Dr. Pamela Graham
Jackson, MS 0 mi18