Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Lee
Dr. Daniel Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center, Metrowest Medical Center and Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Juanita Smith
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Rockville, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Frank Listello Jr
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Rockville, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Dalia Mobarek
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Rockville, MD 0 mi18